Yung Miami is a rapper who gained fame as part of the rap pair City Girls. She and her partner, JT, are female rappers who have signed on to Quality Control Music.
Yung Miami developed a deep interest in music from a very young age. Talking about her love life, she is single and focusing on her career. She has a son named Jay Wagons Jr., with whom she has ex-boyfriend Jay Wagons.
She has a huge fan following on Instagram and other social media platforms. She has gained popularity in a short time.
The net worth of Yung Miami is $2 million. Well, a rise in her popularity and net worth is expected to rise shortly.
If you want to learn more about Yung Miami, go ahead and complete your reading!
Yung Miami was born on February 11, 1994, in Miami, Florida, USA. Her real name or birth name is “Carisha Romeka Brownlee.” She has American nationality, and his race is Afro-American.
She has a dark complexion, and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She celebrates her birthday on February 11 every year, and by 2021, she had celebrated her 27th birthday. Yung Miami is the daughter of Kenya Yung (mother) and Jay Wiggins (father). She attended Carol City Middle School.
Yung Miami was very passionate about singing; therefore, she started her career early. She recorded her first studio track, “Foot Date Ngga.”But unfortunately, she posted that before its release.
- Yung, along with her, befriended JT through dubbed in their rap pair “City Girls.”
- In August 2017, “City Girls” recorded their first studio track, “Folk Date Ngga,” and promoted it through social media and clubs.
- She released her first studio album, “Parade,” in May 2018, and her second album, “Girl Code,” in November 2018, featuring musical artists Cardi B, Lil Baby, and Jacks.
- In August 2018, she released a documentary, “Point Free Time.”
- City Girls and Cardi B released the music video for “Torque” on January 16, 2019.
- Since JT was imprisoned, Yung Miami and Cardi B appeared in the video, which garnered more than 36 million views in less than two weeks.
- City Girls released a video of a new song following the release of JT on November 27, 2019, followed by “You Tried It,” which also received over 1 million views in one week. Similarly, his album “You Trade Eight” is two minutes long and featured a huge, heavy, and organized DJ Chose.
- According to the latest news, City Girls appeared on the newest episode of “The Breakfast Club” for an extensive interview. For a moment during this episode, the name Miami became a trend on social media.
- Yung Lil went viral to keep his face straight about Ozwert and JT’s romantic questions, which were asked in the interview.
As for Yung’s personal life, she is not unmarried. She has a son with her ex-boyfriend, Jay Wagons. The couple separated after Wiggins attacked her and due to several incidents of domestic violence.
Yung began dating Southside, a leading producer in Atlanta, in December 2018. But the pair broke up in late December. Southside joined Yung Miami after buying a new Mercedes-Benz G-Class 2019.
She announced her pregnancy on Instagram on June 11, 2019. She was shot as she left a recording studio in Miami on August 6, 2019. The shooting came after his former rapper, Kodak Black, recorded a song from prison. Miami is pregnant with another rapper’s baby.
Yung and his unborn child were not injured, but their car was hit and damaged. And in October 2019, she gave birth to a baby girl named Summer. Miami paid tribute to Jay Vignes, who died in early June, with a photo of her 6-year-old son on Instagram on June 15, 2020. And speaking of her sexual orientation, she’s straightforward.
Yung Miami Net Worth
Continuing on her earnings, she is a well-known rapper and singer in the United States. As of 2021, Yung Miami’s net worth is $2 million. Her salary is also enough, which is in the millions of dollars a year.
She has made a lot of money from her singing career. She is earning this amount from her singing career as a rapper and singer. She is happy with her earnings and enjoys them.
She also receives royalties from rivers that they receive on online streaming platforms such as Spotify, iTunes, and SoundCloud for their songs and videos uploaded to the Internet from their YouTube channel.
Yung is active on social media platforms, has 600k followers on Twitter and 4 million followers on Instagram. The City Girls YouTube channel has more than 1.5 million subscribers.
In August 2018, Yung Miami was among Many rappers who faced criticism following a circulation of tweets written in the past that contained homophobic remarks. In 2013, Yung Miami said she would not want her son to become gay.
Her comments were offensive, especially since most of the commercial support for City Girls came from the LGBTQ community. Following the reversal of her statement, Yung Miami formally issued an apology via an Instagram post.
Although she apologized, Yung Miami found herself again embroiled in controversy on November 13 when she doubled down on her gay statements during a Power 105.1 radio show Breakfast Club.
During the interview, she was asked by radio host Charlemagne God about her controversial tweet, which she claimed she would do if she found out her son was gay. Yung Miami responded that her previous tweet had nothing to do with the LGBTQ community and was specifically about her son. “I was talking about my son.
All I said was that if I saw anything gay in my son, I would kill him. The rapper tried to clarify the truth for this purpose. “But it’s just like when your mama says, ‘If you break my desk, I’ll kick you out,'” she explained.
That doesn’t mean she’ll be angry with you, and she’s just saying, “Yung Miami insists when she stands by her statement that as a mother she doesn’t want a gay son.” That she does not face any resentment against homosexuals, she explained that she spends most of her time around many gay people, including her cousin and a hairstylist.
Social media commenters immediately. He dismissed the rapper, saying he was gay and that his comments at the breakfast club were hateful and LGBTQ. It was also emphasized that corporal punishment is common among some parents who condemn their children’s sexual orientation.
Yung Miami is a well known American singer. Yung started her career when she was young. She is very passionate about her job. She has earned a net worth of $2 million through her hard work.