As we are living in the era of the internet and technology, it’s a dream of every parent that their child earns fame. People do weird things on YouTube, do hilarious experiments, but even doing all that they couldn’t earn fame.
But, Ryan is a cute little boy, gained recognition in a brief period at his young age as it’s a fact of fortune for him, and became a child star. Today, his net worth is around $35 million. So, let’s explore how Ryan got such fame by influencing millions of people, especially the children.
Who is Ryan Kaji?
Ryan Guan is the real name of Ryan Kaji, and the family has the surname Guan. Ryan is an eight years old boy, a student of class one. Ryan is famous for his YouTube channel Ryan’s World, which was earlier recognized by the name of “Ryan Toys Review.” The name Kaji was specified to keep privacy.
What makes him become a YouTube star by just posting his toy review videos. We have seen many children reviewing toys. He was not the first one, but he gained stardom with his humorous and sincere opinions.
The reason behind his popularity might be appearing as you are, i.e., not to act or pose. Just be yourself. He made a strong bond with his audience.
Journey to Fame
Ryan’s career started back in 2015 when his parents set up a YouTube channel for him on his demand. The main participants of this channel at that time were Ryan, his father (Shion Kaji), mother (Loann Kaji), and twin sisters (Kate Kaji and Emma Kaji).
He was just three then. In his first video, he was playing with a Lego train. This channel generally uploads a video daily for its subscribers to give them a non-stop entertainment package.
His first video reported in 2015, and until now, it has about 50 million views. His single video with a title of “Huge Eggs Surprise Toys Challenge” was ranked among the 50 most viewed videos on YouTube with 1.9 billion views.
Kaji’s Channel Subscribers
Kaji’s channel has more than 24.4 Million subscribers and 37 billion total views as of March 2020. In the USA, the channel “Ryan’s World” was categorized among YouTube’s Top 100 Most Subscribed Channels. Subscribers daily visit the channel to watch the latest videos of Kaji.
Instagram Fan Following of Ryan
Ryan has more than 86k followers on his authentic Instagram account. He makes about $125 to $204 per post from Instagram every day as per Inﬂuencer Marketing Hub.
Ryan Kajis on Social Media:
Ryan Kajis’s Net worth
- As of March 2020, Ryan’s net worth is approximately $35 million. But except for the ongoing year 2020, Ryan’s net worth is evaluated to be around $26 million.
- Between 2016 and 2017, Kaji was among the eighth highest-paid YouTubers and earned a ransom amount of $11 million.
- By 2018-2019 from his brands running at Walmart and videos, Ryan earned $22 million and $26 million separately and became the highest-paid YouTuber in the world. Ryan and his family earned approximately $60 million from their media domain.
- From 2016 to 2019, Ryan’s ad revenue is about $11 million, which is received allegedly.
- Likewise, from Ryan’s toys and video clips in 2018, he collected a startling figure of around about $22 million.
Most of the time, people come to earn fame for some time and then vanish as they never exist. In the case of Ryan, it varies. If Ryan continues to entertain his fans in the same way he’s doing, there’s a chance that he will maintain his position as one of the leading YouTubers of the world.