Robert Arthur Kardashian, his celebrity name is Rob Kardashian. He was born on 17th March 1987 to Kris Jenner and Robert Kardashian. He is not just a Television star, but also a wealthy businessman.
He is a part of the famous Kardashian family, and is one of the main characters of the reality Television show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Other than that, Rob Kardashian got second place in ABC’s famous dancing with the Stars.
Being a member of the Kardashian family can easily make us wonder how rich Rob Kardashian is and what net worth is in 2019.
Rob Kardashian’s Biography and Personal Life
With being a businessman and a TV star, he is also a model. His siblings are Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe Kardashian. His mother, Kris Jenner remarried, so he also has some stepsiblings, and the most prominent of them are Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
He studied in the University of Southern California and graduated in 2009. Most of his net worth comes from his father, who died in 2003 and left a real estate worth $100 million. When Rob Kardashian appeared in “Dancing with the Stars,” his partner was Cheryl Burke, and that became the stairway to success and fame for him.
He had a business strategy similar to that of his father, which is why he took over a lot of business ventures and made his way to the top. He also has his clothing line.
Other than this career, he also got himself into several different relationships. His first on-screen relationship started in 2007 with Adrienne Bailon, and it ended in 2009. He also got together with Rita Ora in 2012, but they didn’t last for a long time and broke up within two months.
The most serious and long-lasting relationship he was in was with Blac Chyna, who was his fiancé. They were both in a spin-off TV show, but the show was for only one season, and it ended before they did.
However, Rob Kardashian was still able to get some money out of the situation. Rob Kardashian got involved in many little business gigs; he also has his sock line, Arthur George.
His sock line did not get much recognition in the beginning, but when his stepsister Kylie Jenner teamed up with him, his sock line career expanded to a successful level.
On the other hand, his breakup with Blac Chyna had a huge effect on him. He chose social media to explain his feelings and discussed how she cheated on him and how much money he spent on her. He bought many cars for her, and he even paid for her mother’s car.
Rob and Blac Chyna’s child
When Rob Kardashian was in a relationship with Blac Chyna, they both had a child long before their breakup. To support Rob Kardashian, his sisters teamed up to mock Blac Chyna by exposing nude pictures of her and making fun of her. Despite all that, Rob was accused of being a terrible fiancé.
Rob Kardashian has not yet won any awards, but he has been nominated for about 7 Kids Choice Awards and two awards from the People’s Choice Awards. He mainly became famous through appearing in Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Rob Kardashian’s Earnings and Net worth
According to the 2019 estimate, Rob Kardashian’s net worth is about $20 million, but his other family members collectively stand with $450 million. As mentioned above, most of his net worth has been made through Keeping up with the Kardashians; he earns $120,000 in each episode.
Rob Kardashian also makes money through social media and with investing in companies like Coca-Cola for endorsement.
Rob Kardashian on Social Media
Some Unknown Facts about Rob Kardashian
- He is mostly seen with Khloe in his reality Television show, but she is not his most favorite person, his stepsister Kylie Jenner is his favorite, and he enjoys spending time with her.
- He is a better dancer than any of the Kardashian family members. Kim Kardashian was also on Dancing with the Stars, but she was eliminated in the third week of the show while Rob Kardashian almost had the win.
- Rob Kardashian still sleeps in his blanket. He sleeps in the blanket which was made by his grandmother.
- Rob Kardashian is a victim of Obsessive Compulsive Order OCD, and he is trying to make it through.
- He is not on a perfect health schedule; he suffers from various health diseases such as codeine addiction, diabetes, and alcohol addiction.
- He and Blac Chyna met for the first time at his step-sister Kendall’s sweet sixteen.
- He has a thing for romantic gestures, and he always used to surprise Blac Chyna with flowers.