PewDiePie is a famous Swedish content creator and a YouTuber. He started his youtube career in 2010, and now he is the most followed YouTuber in the world. He was inclined towards art and entertainment and even quit his studies to focus on his youtube channel.
Over the past ten years, the famous YouTuber has made a net worth of $45 million. He was even placed in the Forbes list of wealthiest YouTubers in the world. He has a total of 108 million youtube subscribers.
This article consists of the net worth of PewDiePie. You all know PewDiePie, but if you are interested to know about his personal life and fun facts about PewDiePie you can continue reading this article.
The real name of PewDiePie is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, and he is of Swedish origin. The date of birth of PewDiePie October 24, 1989, was born in Gothenburg, Sweden. The name of his parents is Lotta Kristine and Ulf Christian Kjellberg.
His mother, Lotta, is an ex-chief information officer, and she was named the CIO of the year in Sweden in 2010. His father is a corporate officer. During his childhood, he was so interested in arts and entertainment.
He always wanted to create video game characters like Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog. He was very fond of playing video games. During his teen years, he skips his classes to play video games along with his friends.
He got admission to the Chalmers University of Technology in the industrial economics and technology department. He finds the studies no more exciting and left the university in 2011. It is also reported that he left the university to focus on his youtube career.
He was also very interested in the photoshop illustrations and won many photoshop contests. Then he developed the interest to create content on youtube and focus his energy on the youtube career.
You all know PewDiePie as a famous YouTuber and content creator. He got this fame bit by bit with so much hard work and effort. Initially, he used to upload gaming videos on his channel. He used to do commentary on horror games, and the public find that interesting.
He has got a commendable sense of humor, and the nature of his videos is goofy, comic, and energetic. He made real and unfiltered videos, which is why he has a huge fan following. He has a God-gifted quality of comic timing.
As his youtube channel developed, his work started to become diverse. He began uploading vlogs, comic shorts, and formatted shows. He has uploaded the music video on his channel, which consists of the video illustration of his creative work.
By early 2017, he has uploaded almost 3500 high-frequency videos on his youtube channel. He has been regarded as a prolific youtube personality. The so much hard work started to affect his mental health, and he stated it several times.
His youtube challenge is working on a daily output basis. He finds the day-to-day difficulties of uploading the videos very thrilling. He is making millions from his youtube channel.
Most Viewed Videos on Youtube
The most extensive viewership of his channel consists of the audience between the age of 18-35. PewDiePie has the record of most viewed videos on youtube. The list of his top 10 most viewed videos is as follows.
- Bitch lasagna having 273 million views
- Congratulations on having 200 million views
- Level 7 I am not Crazy having 120 million views
- A Funny Montage having 90.6 million views
- THE RUBY PLAYBUTTON having 83 million views
- Youtube Rewind 2018, having 78 million views
- Funny Montage #2 had 73 million views
- Jabba the Hutt by Schmoyoho having 69 million views
- Unboxing 100 MIL Youtube Award having 62 million views
- FUNNY GAMING MONTAGE having 51 million views
PewDiePie is a famous YouTuber having 108 million subscribers, which shows how impactful his influence is. PewDiePie has emerged as the most influential online personalities. Various publications have cited him as the most influential digital creator.
Eurogamer published that PewDiePie is the figurehead of the YouTubers. In 2016, Harvard Business Review noted him as the “Youtubes most tremendous success. In September 2014, Yahoo called his writing insanely popular.
In 2015 Ross Miller wrote that he loves him or hates him, but he is directly connected to his audience. New York Times also praised PewDiePie for his hard work and high profile public influence. Once PewDiePie admitted that he hates being called famous.
PewDiePie Net Worth
As of 2021 reports, the net worth of PewDiePie is $45 million, which makes him the wealthiest YouTuber in the world. In 2017, he was placed number 6 on the Forbes list of highest youtube earners. His youtube earnings are as follows:
- He earned $12 million in 2013 from youtube.
- In 2014, his youtube earnings were raised, and he earned $4 million from youtube.
- The earning fell a little in 2015 as he earned $9 million from youtube.
- He earned $15 million in 2016.
- In 2017, he earned $12 million from youtube.
- He earned the highest of all time from youtube in 2018 and earned $15.5 million.
- In 2019, he earned a total of $13 million from youtube.
Fun Facts about PewDiePie
Here are a few fun facts about PewDiePie that you might not know:
- He is a university drop out
- He has currently two licensed video games
- He does charity a lot.
- He is the author of a book named “This Book Loves You.”
- His girlfriend was his biggest fan, and they both met through a fan e-mail.
- He has moved to England because of good internet connectivity.
PewDiePie married his long-term girlfriend, Marzia Bisognin, on August 19, 2019. Both started their relationship back in 2011 and were in a long-distance relationship since then, as Marzia is from Italy.
The couple is currently living in Brighton and Hove, England. They explained why they moved to the UK as they wanted to live close to the sea and better internet connectivity. PewDiePie stated that he enjoys living in England as he is not living as a celebrity there.
The two also own a house in Japan, where they go and spend their leisure time. He regards himself as a non-political person having no opinion. He has not confirmed his religious beliefs; he stated himself as an agnostic atheist previously.
PewDiePie is a youtube sensation, and the public wants to see him in action and drama. He has done massive work in mainstream media, including:
- Epic Rap Battles of History and Internet Icon in 2013.
- Smosh Babies in 2013 and 2015.
- He appeared in the Youtube Rewind video of 2013-2016 and then in 2019.
- In 2014, he worked in Good Mythical Morning, Lonely Guy/ Magician, and South Park.
- In 2016, he appeared in Oscar’s Hotel for Fantastical Creatures and Purgatory.
- He appeared in Scare PewDiePie in 2016.
Awards and Nominations
He has won several awards, nominations, and recognition for his hard work.
- He won the 2014 Teen Choice Award
- He won Starcount Social Star Awards
- 5th Shorty Awards
- Nominated For 4th Streamy Awards
- Won 2014, 2015, and 2019 Golden Joystick Awards
- Set For 2015 Teen Choice Awards
- He was nominated For 43RD People’s Choice Awards
After reading this article, you must be well aware of the net worth of PewDiePie, $45 million, and his hard work over the years. He is a dedicated youth icon and a youtube sensation. Within a short period of his career, he is well known around the globe.
He is young and energetic and is widely liked, so his net worth is supposed to grow in the coming years.