As we all know, Microfiber cloths are great multi-purpose housekeeping tools handy for dusting & removing dirt. But you know what, even this effective cleaning tool has to be cleaned. If you don’t do clean or wash it regularly, you’ll merely be layering a new surface of dirt & gunk every time you use it. Therefore, we’ve come up with a few useful ways you can use to clean microfiber cloths so that this cleaning tool can do its job properly & last longer for sure. So let’s dive in;
The Washing Machine:
You can clean your microfiber cloth using warm water & a gentle liquid detergent. After that, place it in the dryer on low heat and make sure there’s no dryer sheet inside. Then simply check back in a few minutes as it doesn’t take too much time to dry.
Experts have suggested a few rules of thumb that need to be followed in case you use the washing machine to clean your clothes. While washing the microfiber cloth, just never use fabric softener, powdered detergents or bleach nor should you wash it in hot water. It’s imperative to not clean the microfiber with cotton, as even the most minuscule lint particles will clog the fibers of your cloth, leaving it useless.
Might sound weird but you can wash the microfiber cloth along with your dinner dishes. To get the best results, experts from the best cleaning companies in Dubai have suggested laying your cloth flat on the top rack. Once it has been through the cleaning cycle, just hang it over the faucet until it’s dry.
As long as the microfiber cloth isn’t soiled heavily, you can clean it by placing it in the microwave. All you need to do is; just dampen and microwave it for 60 seconds. Make sure you let it cool before removing. Once it’s dry, it’s ready to clean again.
Here’re a few more things you need to know about microfiber cloth;
- Microfiber cloths are simply perfect for general purpose cleaning jobs like moping, cleaning chrome fixtures, cleaning the windows, and shiny surfaces etc.
- You can use microfiber cloths in the kitchen to clean stovetop, countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Wipe & clean other electronic appliances as well such as; refrigerator & microwave oven.
- It’s one of the best tools used in bathroom cleaning like the bathroom mirror, cabinet & sink surfaces.
- If you want to get rid of stubborn stains from upholstery, carpet and pencil marks from walls & furniture, just use the microfiber cloths, and it’ll turn up way easier for you.
- For sure, you love your car a lot perhaps that’s the reason why you are so careful about its cleaning. You can use a microfiber cloth to clean the interiors of the cars. It’s of great use in removing excess wax from paintwork, for dusting and cleaning the glass as well as car surface.
- Good News for Photographers! You can easily clean the photographic lenses with microfiber clothes as they don’t scratch. You can also use it to clean computer screens & eyeglasses.
Do you want to learn more about how to clean microfiber cloth and things you can clean using this tool? Just check out the article now