Bake The Mango Mirror Cake
Everyone waits for the summer season just to eat the delicious mangoes. As we all know that the mango is called the king of all the fruits, there is a reason behind this saying, and the reason is their appetizing taste which win’s the heart of everyone. But the sad part about this fruit is that they are mainly produced only in summer season, and can hardly be found in the rest of the entire year. But for those who love the taste of mangoes and want to eat it for the entire year, we have a regular substitute of it which gives you the feeling of eating a mango.
For that, you just have to bake the delicious mango mirror cake at home which helps you to satiate all your cravings of mango. But if you don’t have time to bake this cake or if you don’t know how to bake then you can take the help of online cake delivery services which deliver their cakes to the doorstep of their customers. You just have to choose your favourite cake. But if you want to bake this appetizing cake then to help you to bake this delicious cake, we present you the recipe of mango mirror cake below. Read it carefully and follow the instructions to bake a perfect and delicious cake.
You can serve this appetizing cake to 15 people at a time. This cake will take 1 hour and 10 minutes to get ready to eat which includes 30 minutes of preparation time and 40 minutes of cooking time.
- 2 ½ cups of mashed and peeled mangoes
- Mango puree
- 2 ¼ tablespoon of powdered sugar
- ¼ cup of soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 115g of cream cheese
- 1 cup of chopped almonds
- Add 2 ½ cups of peeled and mashed mangoes, 2 cups of sugar and 2 eggs in a mixing bowl and mix it well until it becomes fluffy.
- Now add the baking soda, vanilla extract, and flour in the mixture by following the above mentioned quantities and mix it again properly.
- Mix it well to combine all the ingredients well together and make sure that no air bubbles are burst by the heavier mixture.
- When your mixture is ready, then preheat the oven to 350 F. Then butter or spray the oil in the 9 inch cake pan and sprinkle the 1 tablespoon cocoa powder carefully.
- Now, when everything is done, then pour the batter into the pan carefully and place it in the oven for 40 minutes to bake.
- After 40 minutes, take the cake out of the oven and make sure to check it with the toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, it means that the cake is baked properly.
- When the cake is baked properly, then let it cool completely.
- While the cake is cooling down, take another pan and mix the powdered sugar, soft cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract by following the above mentioned quantities.
- When the mixture is ready, then use it over the baked cake.
- In the end, drizzle the mango sauce on the baked cake to get the appetizing taste of it.
- Design the sides of the cake with chopped almond nuggets and the top with chocolate.
- Also, you can sprinkle some sweet coconut on the cake as the combination of mango and coconut gives the delicious taste.
Baking this cake for summers is a great idea, but if you don’t have time to bake a cake then you can order this delicious cake from online portals. You can get many different varieties of cakes to choose from. Also, you can get the cake according to the occasions, like birthday cake, mother’s day cake, anniversary cake, New year cake and many more like these. You can get the service of online cake delivery anywhere across India.